We are more than your banker. We are your partner.
- View all approved accounts from one login
- Allow multiple users with tailored entitlements
- Current Day Reporting
- Previous Day Reporting
- Get real-time balance information
- View real-time account transactional history
- View your statements and check images
- Transfer between your FAB&T accounts
- Export into QuickBooks or extract a .csv file
- Zero Balance Account Sweeps
- Investment Sweeps
- Mobile Banking
- ACH Origination
- Wire Origination
- Remote Deposit Now
- Lock Box Services
- Merchant Services
- Bill Pay - click here for demos and FAQs
- Credit Card Services
- Business Mobile Deposit
- Multifactor Authentication
- Secure Tokens
- Positive Pay
- ACH Debit Block
Disconnect online banking connection -
1. Select Banking from the left column.
2. Click the account you want to disconnect, then click the Pencil Icon on the corner of that account box.
3. Click Edit Account Info.
4. Check the box next to Disconnect this Account on Save.
5. Select Save and Close.
6. Repeat steps for any additional accounts that apply.
Reconnect online banking connection -
1. Reconnect online banking connection for accounts that apply.
a. On the Banking page, click Add Account in the upper-right side of the screen.
b. Search First American Bank & Trust-TM
c. Enter your credentials and click Continue.
d. Provide additional information, if requested.
e. Ensure you associate the First American accounts to the appropriate account already listed under “Which accounts do you want to connect?” Choose the matching accounts in the drop-down menu. Important: Do NOT select “+Add New” unless you intend to add a new account to QuickBooks Online. If you are presented with accounts you do not want to track in this QuickBooks Online Company, Uncheck the box next to the Account Name.
f. After all accounts have been matched, click Connect and then click Finish.
2. Exclude Duplicate Transactions.
a. Select Banking from the left column.
b. In the For Review section, click the checkboxes for the transactions you want to exclude.
c. Choose Batch Actions > Exclude Selected.
If you are a Quickbooks® Desktop (Direct Connect) customer and require an Intuit ID please contact the Treasury Management Department by email at email@example.com or call 706-354-5063.
With the First American Bank and Trust (FABT) Treasury Management Mobile Banking App you can manage your business accounts on the go. It’s fast, free, and secure. The FABT Treasury Management mobile app allows access to multiple accounts and the features to:
• View your account balances
• View your account activities
• Transfer funds
• Initiate and approve ACH and Wire Payments (additional processing fees may apply)
• Manage Positive Pay decisions (additional processing fees may apply)
• Pay bills
• Contact customer service
• Make mobile deposits (subject to approval)
To use the FABT Treasury Management Mobile Banking App, you must be currently enrolled in our Treasury Management Online Banking System. If you are not currently enrolled, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance